Friday, October 31, 2008

Cathy's Pasta Salad


My street is having a block party tonight in my cul-de-sac for Halloween. I was asked to bring pasta salad because one of the other girls has had it and loved it. I give all credit to my step-mom Cathy because it's her recipe. This is my favorite thing to make for BBQ's and I can eat way too much of it. This is one dish that if you take to a party, you usually don't go home with any. Happy Halloween!

Cathy's Pasta Salad

multi colored pasta (cook as directed)

sliced carrots
broccoli
cauliflower
celery
cherry tomatoes sliced in half
black olives whole
cucumbers
Bernstein's Italian Dressing

* can add or not include any vegetables you have, don't have or don't like

combine all veggies and pasta and add one bottle of Bernstein's Italian dressing or until covered and moist ( use the Bernstein's Cheese and Garlic Italian...yum!)
you can add a pinch or two of fennel seeds.. I like it when its added, it adds a really good flavor.

No comments: